FOLLOWING ARTICLES REQUIRED TO DO THE GANESHA PUJA
An altar with an image of Ganesha.
- Ghanta, bell
- Panchapatra, a small vessel filled with clean water, (b)
Arghaya, a vessel to receive. The water during the puja and
Uddharaani, a spoon.
- Agarbatti, incense.
- Karpura, camphor for Arati
- Chandan, sandalwood paste, in a small container.
- Kumkumam in a small container.
- Haldi, turmeric powders.
- Aksata, raw rice colored Yellow with turmeric.
- Fresh clean water ( Panchapatra)
- Coconut cut in half.
- Fresh fruits, placed on a tray
- Betel leaves and nuts Placed on a tray.
- Flowers, whole or petals and Flower garland
- A plate to offer Arati
- Naivedyam, food for offering.